Camp Wonder Wander is a creativity retreat center featuring a main lodge 1400 sq ft lodge for group activities that sleeps up to 14. When you book the lodge, you have the entire space to yourself.
The main lodge features:
- large dining area, 2 large and tall tables with bench seating are functional and mobile
- numerous seating areas
- comfortable kitchen featuring stainless steel counters and a new (2020) gas stove stocked with cooking essentials - pots, pans, utensils, dishware, coffee pot, and a good size refrigerator
- two porches: the front overlooks green space close to bbq grill, picnic table, and firepit. the back is shady and overlooks the donkey dry corral where they sleep at night
- creative decor bringing nature inside and interjections of items brought back from a trip to Japan
- two full bathrooms
- twinkle lights out front
- keyless entry
- toilet paper and dish detergent supplied
Private room 1 - Double (Full)
Private room 2 - Triple (King and twin) with private bath
LOFT - 7 twin beds
Pine Room - large living room style space with wood-stove and a twin bed with trundle
HAVE A SMALLER GROUP OR TRAVELING SOLO/COUPLE?
When not reserved for the artist residency program our second lodge is available for your reservation.
Lodge 2 FEATURES:
Open space living and eat-in kitchen with sliding glass doors overlooking a large deck that has a grand view of the field where donkeys roam and even the bamboo grove. Depending on the season you can see the peacock aviary and may get a visit from the chickens or camp cats. The living room is creatively decorated and has a large comfortable couch, several chairs and a love seat. Kitchen features new appliances and the necessities such as pots, pans, utensils, dishware, coffee pot.
- two decks front and back
- keyless entry
- mural painted by artist Caleigh Bird during her residency
- ensuite in the master bedroom
- solar decorative exterior lighting on the porches.
Single (twin bed) with desk, shared bath
Double (full bed), shared bath
Triple/Quad (queen with bunk bed), ensuite
Traveling alone or as a couple or with small children? Interested in a budget option in a shared space? Okay with animals - cats and dogs - and a live/work space? Sharing kitchen and living area while you are here?
Book a private room with ensuite.